Editor in Chief Michael Hunt – Published 12/15/2019 – Updated: 04/11/2020
- 1 The Corona Virus Pandemic has been declared by the WHO as a Pandemic and the US declared a state of Emergency
- 1.1 The Facts on Coronavirus COVID-19
- 1.2 The History of Coronavirus, COVID-19
- 1.3 How did the Coronavirus COVID-19 Start?
- 1.4 News from the Front Lines
- 1.5 How long should I be in quarantine for Coronavirus COVID-19 before I see my family?
- 1.6 How long can Coronavirus COVID-19 live on surfaces?
- 1.7 Besides the elderly, who is at higher risk of contracting Coronavirus COVID-19?
- 1.8 How the West Should have Prepared for Coronavirus COVID-19
- 1.9 What are some of the symptoms of Coronavirus COVID-19?
- 1.10 Does Herd Immunity Work?
- 1.11 What do medical personnel need to prepare for Coronavirus COVID-19?
- 1.12 Do we have enough supplies to fight Coronavirus COVID-19?
- 1.13 What is the death toll for Coronavirus COVID-19?
- 1.14 How Does Coronavirus COVID-19 work?
- 1.15 What is our worst case as humanity?
- 1.16 How can I protect myself from Coronavirus COVID-19?
- 1.17 What are the Long Term Effects of Coronavirus COVID-19?
- 1.18 How long will these panicked times last?
- 1.19 Is there a Coronavirus conspiracy?
- 1.20 How will the government help me financially?
- 1.21 How can I stay informed about Coronavirus COVID-19?
The Corona Virus Pandemic has been declared by the WHO as a Pandemic and the US declared a state of Emergency
The New Independent Journal updates its readers with some of our latest facts and findings on Coronavirus COVID-19 as they become available.
In December 2019, we broke the story from China asking questions about the official narrative.
We were among the first to suggest social distancing, full self imposed quarantine and isolation in Early February 2020 for all Americans and encouraged people to stock up on household supplies for at least one month.
Alarmist, yes! Stupid, well as we are seeing no.
If we had slowly rolled out a preparedness plan that the many groups had been encouraging for years. Perhaps, we wouldn’t be facing this crunch in our supply chains and the woefully unprepared medical industry.
Is it a wise or safe idea to be crowding into stores right now?
The fact that most people have not been tested and based on the evidence in other countries, suggests that there are many people among us walking around who are currently infected with COVID-19 but do not know themselves and are untested.
What choice do people have? Most of us don’t have enough supplies to last a week, let alone the months it could take to clear things up.
The Coronavirus COVID-19 is unfolding and expecting to be as bad as the 1957 pandemic.
There are a few official sources for information on the virus that people should consult. There are plenty of lies spreading social media, in email chains and everywhere online. So at the least we should exercise some caution and at least familiarize ourselves with the official story on Coronavirus COVID-19.
That’s almost 4 months from the first case to a decline and by no means is a decline mean the end. It just means new infection numbers are declining. China was caught off guard at first but responded quickly.
Let’s not get too excited because China lies!
What does life in a Wuhan Lock Down look like
The West had time to prepare and has been slow to respond. We saw what happened in Italy and politicians did nothing.
Guess what? They are still eating this stuff, despite the fact that China has a regular history of these viruses originating from similar markets like SARS and H1N1.
News from the Front Lines
A sobering play by play of the stages from Italy we can all learn from.
Who is managing Coronavirus the best? Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong seem to be doing a good job.
The official number of days for quarantine is 14 days but please be aware that it could take up to five week for you not to be infectious. Be the on the safe side and self isolate until we know more.
- Keep your house as hot as you can with relative humidity of 50%
- *this does not account for how temperature and humidity interact with people and Coronavirus COVID-19 just surfaces
- Clean Surfaces Regularly.
- Stock up on 75% rubbing alcohol.
People with an overactive immune system can be at higher risk of contracting Coronavirus COVID-19
If you have
- Hay fever
- Food allergies
The Conservative Approach to Handling Coronavirus COVID-19
- Allow Doctors and Scientists to dictate policy, strategy and budget decisions for combating Coronavirus COVID-19 – not politicians.
- Encourage everyone who can, self isolates in quarantine for the foreseeable future.
- Halt all non essential commercial travel.
- Shut down all schools
- Shut down all events and publics gatherings
- Ready financial assistance or UBI to everyone. Ready small business assistance programs. Implement a program to defer immediate payments on loans, mortgages and bills, etc.
- Provide support resources to essential health care workers; such as child care.
- Ramp up manufacturing of essential medical equipment.
- Focus on testing.
- Focus on containment.
- Promote an international forum for Doctors and Scientists to share data in a centralized source.
Does Herd Immunity Work?
The government of the U.K. should be be charged for murder for initially suggesting that Herd Immunity (doing nothing) would work.
Coronavirus: low antibody levels raise questions about reinfection risk. Scientists in Shanghai say some recovered patients show no signs of the neutralising proteins. Early-stage findings could have implications for vaccine development and herd immunity, they say
Let’s first look at hospital beds per capita (1000). We also don’t have enough respirators, ventilators, masks, etc…
Italy has more than the USA, Canada, U.K. and South Korea has the second most at 13.05! It has been a disaster there as well and they have done everything right.
For a more detailed explanation of the USA, look here.
Do masks work?
What is our worst case as humanity?
- It is the first time South Korea has declared a region a disaster zone from an infectious disease and under the status the government can subsidise up to 50 per cent of restoration expenses and exempt residents from taxes and utility payments.
- Between 160 million and 214 million people in the United States could be infected over the course of the epidemic, according to a projection that encompasses the range of the four scenarios. That could last months or even over a year, with infections concentrated in shorter periods, staggered across time in different communities, experts said. As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.
- IN A RECENT SIMULATION, EVENT 201: A CORONAVIRUS KILLED 65 MILLION PEOPLE
- The Sober Math Everyone Must Understand about the Pandemic
- What do the next 18 months look like?
- Right now 2 million Americans are infected with the coronavirus. The total U.S. death toll by April 15th will be more than 20,000. We estimate that 80 thousand of the 2 million infected Americans will be hospitalized over the next 2 weeks.
- N95 Filter
- Protective Gloves
- Disposable Clothing
- Full Face Respirators
- Disposable Respirators
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils Germ Fighter Synergy
- Zinc Lozenges
- Ultra High Strength Quercetin Capsules
- Vitamin c, 1000mg – 3-4 times daily – Further Reading
- Vitamin d (liquid), 5000iu – once daily
- Vitamin A (liquid), 10,000iu – once daily
- Probiotic, 30-50 billion cfu – once daily
- People who “recover” from Coronavirus COVID-19 could lose up to 40% of their lung capacity.
- In an unsubstantiated report, it is also suggested that Coronavirus COVID-19 could cause infertility.
- A Medical Worker Describes Terrifying Lung Failure From COVID-19 — Even in His Young Patients “It first struck me how different it was when I saw my first coronavirus patient go bad. I was like, Holy shit, this is not the flu. Watching this relatively young guy, gasping for air, pink frothy secretions coming out of his tube.”
How long will these panicked times last?
No one knows. It also depends on what stages of normal we are talking about and how we handle this.
There will be a new normal.
Microbiologists from the University of Hong Kong have carried out groundbreaking research comparing how Covid-19 and the Sars virus act in human lungs, and come to the conclusion that the new virus will disrupt life in the SAR for months.
Is Coronavirus a bioweapon? Who knows. Here is one take on it.
Whenever someone suggests there is a conspiracy, I like to suggest the question; “who benefits?”
It’s hard to see how China, the USA or any country really benefits from this. Well anyone who shorted the markets did.
- This is a method of population control, to take out the elderly who are sucking up pensions and benefits.
- An illuminati type global elite want to depress economies to buy up assets at bargain prices, then lend money to companies/governments/individual for the rebuild thus ensuring more indentured financial servitude for the masses (who will be the ones paying it back), while also imposing more control mechanisms through the madness like increased surveillance, decreased privacy, civil liberties and rights and maybe even implement a national genetic registry.
- This is a simulation for pandemics. The virus was well engineered to have a certain kill rate. It was released by globalists who see the need for a global scare to happen so people take the inevitable existential threat of a pandemic seriously. So a slight catastrophe now to avoid a bigger one later one.
People do eat bats though…
How will the government help me financially?
Tax Relief Due to the Coronavirus PandemicThe Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) and the California Franchise Tax Board (“FTB”) urgently addressed tax relief measures for taxpayers affected by the coronavirus pandemic.These measures include a 90-day extension of time to pay certain federal income tax payments (to July 15, 2020) and a 90 to 120-day extension of time to make California tax payments (also to July 15, 2020).Additionally, the FTB is extending the time to file 2019 California returns, but the IRS as of now is not extending the deadline for filing federal returns.Federal Income Tax Payment ReliefFollowing the President’s declaration of a national emergency on March 13, 2020, the U.S. Treasury Department and IRS issued guidance yesterday, on March 18, 2020, allowing taxpayers to postpone until July 15, 2020 federal income tax payments that are otherwise due on April 15, 2020 up to specified limits.Penalties and interest will not accrue during this time.Please note the following highlights of Notice 2020-17 issued yesterday:
- An “affected taxpayer” includes any person with a federal income tax payment due April 15, 2020 (thus, this includes all taxpayers);
- Individual and other non-corporate tax filers may defer up to $1,000,000 (the dollar limit is the same for single individuals and for married filing jointly);
- Corporate taxpayers and members of a consolidated group may defer up to $10,000,0000.This relief is available for the following payments due on April 15, 2020: a) federal income tax payments for the 2019 tax year; and b) federal estimated income tax payments for the 2020 tax year (i.e., Q1 payments). Such payments include taxes on self-employment income, but do not include any other type of federal tax, such as payroll tax.Please note, this guidance does not change the April 15 filing deadline for federal tax returns or other information returns. Thus, taxpayers should still file these returns on time.California Tax Filing and Payment ReliefTo conform with the new IRS guidance, the FTB also announced yesterday, on March 18, 2020, that it will extend until July 15, 2020 the time to file 2019 California tax returns and make payments that were otherwise due between March 15, 2020 and July 15, 2020.The FTB’s guidance is like the IRS notice, except a) California taxpayers have an extension of time to file and pay; b) taxpayers are not subject to the federal dollar limitations; and c) the types of payments that may be postponed are broadened to include 2020 LLC taxes and fees, 2020 Q2 estimated tax payments (in addition to Q1), and 2020 non-wage withholding payments (i.e., California nonresident withholding).Also, to conform with the federal tax relief provisions, the FTB simplified its definition of an “affected taxpayer” to mean all individuals and business entities. Note, taxpayers claiming the COVID-19 relief no longer need to claim any special treatment nor call FTB to qualify.Regarding state payroll taxes, the California Employment Development Department (“EDD”) announced that employers directly affected by COVID-19 may request up to a 60-day extension of time to file their state payroll reports and/or deposit payroll taxes without penalty or interest. The EDD has not provided any insight into what it means by “directly” affected.To obtain the EDD payroll relief, a written request for extension must be received within 60 days from the original delinquent date of the payment or return. It is not known at this time whether the EDD will update its relief based on the FTB’s recent announcement.Congressional Coronavirus Relief Bill (H.R. 6201):On March 16, 2020, the House passed an updated version of H.R. 6201, a coronavirus relief bill that provides a) paid leave benefits to employees; b) tax credits for employers and self-employed taxpayers; and c) FICA tax relief for employers. Once the House and Senate agree on a final version of the bill, we will release a Tax Brief outlining the applicable tax provisions.
Non US News Sources
The Epoch Times – Anti-china taint
Hong Kong Freepress – translated from Chinese sources periodically
South China Morning Post – is owned by alibaba so it’s sort of pro China at times.